Partners from EU:
1. Maria Curie‐Sklodovska University [UMCS, Poland] (Coordinator)
2. University of Koblenz‐Landau [UKOLD, Germany]
3. Link Campus University [FLC, Italy]
4. Technical University of Kosice [TUKE, Slovakia]
5. Quality Assurance Netherlands Universities [QANU, Netherlands]
6. World University Service – Austrian Committee [WUS, Austria]
Partners from Russian Federation:
7. Lomonosov Moscow State University [CMC-MSU]
8. State University of Management [SUM]
9. Moscow State Humanitarian University [MSHU]
10. Nizhniy Novgorod State Technological University [NSTU]
11. Employment Center of Nizhniy Novgorod Region [ECNNR]
12. Kuban State University [KSU]
13. Krasnodar Regional Universities Alumni Association [KKOOVRV]
14. Samara State Technical University [SamSTU]
15. Department of Labor and Employment of Samara Region [DLESR]
16. Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation [MESR]
Partners from Ukraine:
17. National Mining University [NMU]
18. Dnipropetrovsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry [DCCI]
19. Sumy State University [SSU]
20. Khmelnitsky National University [KhNU]
21. Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Khmelnitsky Region [UNIEKR]
22. Ivan Franko National University of Lviv [IFNUL]
23. Laboratory of Ideas [IL]
24. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv [KNU]
25. The Institute of Telecommunications and Global Information [ITGIS]
26. Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport [MESU]
Partners from Armenia:
27. National Polytechnic University of Armenia (old name – State Engineering University of Armenia, SEUA) [NPUA]
28. Vanadzor of National Polytechnic University of Armenia (old name – Vanadzor Branch of State Engineering University of Armenia, VbSEUA) [VbNPUA]
29. Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University [RAU]
30. Republican Union of Employers of Armenia [RUEA]
31. National Centre For Professional Education Quality Assurance [ANQA]
32. Republic of Armenia Ministry of Education and Science [MoES]
The consortium is designed to effectively meet the specific objectives of the project. It draws on rich experience of EUuniversities in developing qualifications framework and programme level learning outcomes, EU and PC QA agenciesthat conduct external quality assurance of the learning outcomes, universities in Russia, Ukraine and Armenia that arestill new to the process and need further develop the sectorial descriptors. It also brings in representatives of the labourmarket to promote relevance of the developments to the needs of each PC.UMCS will act as a grantholder, one of the advanced universities that offers Applied Informatics attracts many studentsand university researchers in the region.
UMCS will act as a grantholder of the project taking care of the operational,technical and financial management. It will organize capacity building of the sectorial qualifications frameworkdevelopment committees, participate in the establishment of a platform for stakeholder dialogue and involvement,contribute to the development of SQFs on informatics and management and learning outcomes for BA and MA degrees.
UKOLD, FLC and TUKE have advanced experience in the sphere of management and informatics, have moved ontolearning outcome approach to curricula, therefore have a rich experience to share with the PC universities.
QANU and ANQA focus on the introduction of quality management and continuous improvement processes. They are characterized by an intensive collaboration between the suppliers and recipients of higher education services and bringin experience in the development of criteria and procedural standards for QA and accreditation based on learningoutcomes and the assessment and determination of conformity of programmes.
WUS has a rich experience in elaborating on EQF to operationalize the latter in different sectors in general andinformatics and management in particular. They will bring in their rich body of knowledge in the field and experience oflinking learning outcomes with labour market demands.
CMC-MSU and SUM are both the universities that are responsible for academic standards development in Russia.
MSU isan Ivy League university constantly growing and encompassing new branches of learning and research. They will bringin their rich and broad experience in the fields of informatics and management, research as well as teaching and learningin the field is of an asset.
MSHU and NSTU are multi-profile centers of training, retraining and upgrading the level of skills of engineers,programmers, managers, economists and lawyers, a large scientific center reputed both in Russia and abroad and willbring in its experience in academic standard development in management and participate in the development, pilot andtraining activities.
KROOVRV is Alumni Association of Russia, serves to the purposes of the society rights, society building realizing the noncommercialinitiatives for the local societies in the relations with the interests of alumni towards promoting theiremployment. It will bring in student and alumni perspectives on market needs and participate in the development andtraining activities.
KSU is a regional university in Russia offering programmes in applied math and IT and SamSTU is a regional classicaluniversity offering management programme. It has research projects contribute to the development of various branchesof industry in the Samara Region, with energy, environment, engineering, communication, and medicine being in focus.They will bring in their experiences in academic standard development in management and informatics.
KNU’s main direction in the development of academic and scientific activities is cooperation within the framework ofinternational programs evolve around management and informatics. It will bring in its experience in academic standarddevelopment in management and participate in the development, pilot and training activities.
NMU and SSU are regional universities in Ukraine and comprise two subdivisions relating to the field of Informatics andManagement. They will bring in their experience in academic standard development in management and participate inthe development, pilot and training activities.
KhNU and IFNUL specialize in informatics and management and there is rich experience in research in the theory ofinformation technologies. They will bring in its experience in academic standard development in management andparticipate in the development, pilot and training activities.
ITGIS of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and IL ensure the development of fundamental and applied research inthe field of telecommunications and global information space. They will bring in their experience in labor market –university relations management and participate in the development, pilot and training activities.
SEUA, VbSEUA, RAU are the leaders in informatics and management education and research in Armenia. They are theleaders in academic standards development in Armenia and will bring in their experience in academic standarddevelopment in management and participate in the development, pilot and training activities.
DLESR, DCCI, RUEA, UNIEKR, ECNNR are employers’ associations in Russia, Armenia and Ukraine respectively. Their targets are to work on balancing demand and supply of labor force in the labor market, to prevent mass unemploymentcreating new jobs, ensuring the rational structure of employment, improving training and retraining of working staff,dissemination of professional knowledge and experience. They will bring in perspectives in market –university relationsand market demands, participate in the development, pilot and training activities.
MoES of Armenia, MES of Russia, MES of Ukraine will bring in governmental perspective on sectoral qualificationsframework on informatics and management, ensure their official approval, applicability and sustainability.